Nuphorin™ Fast-Acting Anxiety Relief

Nuphorin™ Fast-Acting Anxiety Relief Reviews

1 review
Ranked #317 out of 562 in Misc

May 13, 2015

I had recently received this product , and i love it so far. i began taking it before going to sleep because thats when i start feeling the most anxious due to my insomnia and it worked well within 30mins after taking it, for the first time in almost 7 years i actually slept most of the night I usually end up waking up every 15-30mins when i sleep and can’t usually get back to sleep afterwards, so each day i would end up restless and overall exhausted so this helped me out alot. I also take it before attending classes,as i regularly start having anxiety attacks (i have had a social anxiety problem since i was about 7) and this makes it nearly impossible to sit through my classes and participate in groups,my stages go from racing mind(often drawing blanks when im forced to talk to strangers) to sweaty palms and huge amounts of stress, after taking this medication first thing in the morning before class, my symptoms were reduced dramatically and i was able to focus more when working with others and participate.

My only concern was that the effects seemed sort of short lived as my symptoms started to come back after less than a few hours. but who knows, its probably because my system needs to get used to taking the medication, this is the first time that i’m able to take any Anxiety medication. But overall i am still happy with this product and look forward to purchasing this again.

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo