• Nura Natural 100% Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil
Good

Nura Natural 100% Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 106 in Beauty Oil

November 20, 2016

This is a great natural organic cold pressed oil. I'm on my second bottle my original lasted me about 4-5 months. I use this mainly on my face, I have very dry flakey skin. It has helped with my over all complexion, it looks great under makeup, and helped in the under eye area as well. I love that it's natural and affordable, I order this off Amazon as I cannot find it where I am.

July 26, 2016

Most reviews I've read are from people that use this oil as a facial moisturizer, and I can say that has done wonders for balancing my skin tones under my eyes especially. Besides that though, I've also started using it on some dry spots on my body that I've had for as long as I can remember--on my elbows and calves. I've tried all kinds of moisturizers on these spots throughout my life, but I've never had as much success as with Nura Natural Rosehip Oil. The results are impressive. After three weeks of small daily application, those dry spots are almost totally blended with the surrounding skin!

You can find it on Amazon, but it's a bit cheaper on NuraNatural.com

April 25, 2015

First I was impressed with the packaging. This bottle is gorgeous! Usually oils come in ugly brown bottles. This one I won’t mind sitting out on my shelf instead of hiding it in a cabinet. This also has no smell to it. I really don’t like a fragrance when I put stuff on my face, so this is perfect.

I use this on my face after doing my regular routine. It does not absorb as quick as some essential oils but does not take forever either. My face is looking healthier since I have been using the Rosehip Oil. I also use it right after the shower on my skin if I get too much sun. It is soothing and helps my skin heal without the damage that can be done. I have also heard that this is good for eczema. Our grandson has a little baby eczema and we are using it after his bath on his legs. It has been helping them a lot! I received this product as part of a promotional testing/reviewing group. This is my honest/unbiased opinion.

The Secret Life of Pets