Nutella Brownies Reviews

Ranked #696 out of 1224 in Snacks

January 22, 2017

These are some of the best brownies I had in a long time! Definitely worth it! You could try it with so many different things! It was the star attraction of my house party!

January 03, 2017

this is definitely the best spread I ever tried, but its full of fat and consuming so much of causes pimples on the face skin or my get me some more kgs but i admit that its irresistible though. what i dont appreciate is that its a bit expensive, a small jar of 270g is too much costly, even after a promotion is applied.

March 07, 2016

I could eat the whole thing, they are sinfully delicious! They were nice and moist inside. But not to gooey. The Nutella on top made an amazing "icing" to round out what might be my favourite brownie!

February 14, 2016

The brownies were so moist and delicious. Mine never turn out that good. I was so impressed that when I next entertain or have a potluck to go to, I will take these brownies with me and proudly serve them with ice cream.

February 11, 2016

They are excellent snacks to keep on hand. with a busy house hold these are easy to grab and great tasting for a between meals snack for the kids and they love them.