Nutella & GO! Hazelnut Spread and Breadsticks Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1061 in Snacks

September 14, 2016

I love Nutella. But this snack is not for me. It just has too much fat content. I'd rather eat Nutella on a piece of bread. The price is good. But I won't be buying this again.

September 14, 2016

this are tasty treats and the kids love yo take them into their lunch bags and also on the go when leaving as a quick snack. The price is a bit steap but its a nice treat sometimes. Nice size to keep in bags and cupboards.

April 27, 2016

I loved these, my son loved these, and my husband loved these! We couldnt keep these in the house for very long before they were all eaten. They're delicious, perfect pairing of nutella and a breadstick to tone it down and add some crunch! I will be purchasing them again, looking for the deals where they are less than $1.25 each.

April 27, 2016

These have made it to the top of our shopping list. Not surprised since our family loves all things Nutella. These are the perfect to-go snacks.. Comes in a convenient package, perfect amount of bread sticks and Nutella. Perfect anytime & anywhere.

April 27, 2016

I bought these for my son to take to school for a snack..then I tried it and I am now addicted to them.The ratio of Hazelnut to the sticks is right on. The bread sticks are very tasty and the Nutella is very smooth and not to sweet. I recommend these to my friends all the time.

April 21, 2016

Yuum! I always buy eat for snack at school. I always bring 3 of this, so I can eat them in some of my classes. A lot of students in my school, brings this at school! I recommend it! Nutella's the best! XD

March 10, 2016

I found this snack ok.. However I found that it was poor value for what you actually got for the price. The taste was great and as always I love Nutella.

March 03, 2016

I love these! They remind me of the snacks with the cheese or peanut butter with breadsticks. I buy these for myself once in a while as a treat. Perfect snack for a little pick me up

February 15, 2016

This packages to go reminds me of those mini cheese and crackers I use to take for school when I was younger. There are more than enough Nutella for all the bread sticks. Any left over I use just use my fingers. Great for snacks and on road trips. Unfortunately my kids can't take these for school.

February 08, 2016

These are the perfect on the go snack or compliment to a lunch. You get many sticks and lots of Nutella. No need to worry about running out before the sticks are gone. They come in the perfect proportion. You can find them packed individually in stores, so you can try for cheap.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play