Nutella & GO! Hazelnut Spread and Breadsticks Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1114 in Snacks

January 12, 2017

J'adore le format qui se transporte super bien dans la sacoche quand on a un envie de sucré. Ou pour un enfant que l'on veut gâter avec un petit goûter sucré. Même moi je ne peux y résister!

January 12, 2017

i just love nutella!!
    Each snack pack has 14 crispy little breadsticks about 2¾" long, plus enough Nutella to dip the breadsticks in. How much Nutella? As best I could measure, it's about two cubic inches.

Is this a tasty snack? Absolutely, with the sweetness of the hazelnut spread on the crispy breadsticks, and it's a great way for Nutella lovers to carry a little snack in their jacket pocket, purse, or backpack. Is it a healthy snack? Absolutely not, but with 270 calories, it's about the same as a candy bar, and for a Nutella lover, that's a fair enough trade.

September 14, 2016

I love Nutella. But this snack is not for me. It just has too much fat content. I'd rather eat Nutella on a piece of bread. The price is good. But I won't be buying this again.

September 14, 2016

this are tasty treats and the kids love yo take them into their lunch bags and also on the go when leaving as a quick snack. The price is a bit steap but its a nice treat sometimes. Nice size to keep in bags and cupboards.

April 27, 2016

I loved these, my son loved these, and my husband loved these! We couldnt keep these in the house for very long before they were all eaten. They're delicious, perfect pairing of nutella and a breadstick to tone it down and add some crunch! I will be purchasing them again, looking for the deals where they are less than $1.25 each.

April 27, 2016

These have made it to the top of our shopping list. Not surprised since our family loves all things Nutella. These are the perfect to-go snacks.. Comes in a convenient package, perfect amount of bread sticks and Nutella. Perfect anytime & anywhere.

April 27, 2016

I bought these for my son to take to school for a snack..then I tried it and I am now addicted to them.The ratio of Hazelnut to the sticks is right on. The bread sticks are very tasty and the Nutella is very smooth and not to sweet. I recommend these to my friends all the time.

April 21, 2016

Yuum! I always buy eat for snack at school. I always bring 3 of this, so I can eat them in some of my classes. A lot of students in my school, brings this at school! I recommend it! Nutella's the best! XD

March 10, 2016

I found this snack ok.. However I found that it was poor value for what you actually got for the price. The taste was great and as always I love Nutella.

March 03, 2016

I love these! They remind me of the snacks with the cheese or peanut butter with breadsticks. I buy these for myself once in a while as a treat. Perfect snack for a little pick me up