Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 2329 in Grocery

February 24, 2017

Il a aucun produit à mon avis qui réussi à produire le gout mmmmerveilleux du Nutella. Je l'adore sur des toasts mes dans des chaussons ou.....excellent.

February 24, 2017

Soo creamy and delicious! I have it for breakfast every other day and it wakes me up for the rest of the day!
    I definitely recommend this product it is my favourite thing ever! :)

February 24, 2017

This is a classic chocolate spread amazing on toast with a glass of milk. I've been eating this since I was a child. I've never been disappointed with the quality of the spread. I've tried some other chocolate products and even though the name brand was known it couldn't compare to Nutella. Also great deal for your pocket you often find it on sale.

February 24, 2017

I can never get enough of it!!! I love Nutella and I am so glad it seems to be taking over North America. I wouldn't necessarily trust the commercials, saying it's a "nutritious" breakfast, but the taste is well worth it.

1.5/5

February 24, 2017

everybody Loves the stuff but I do not I am NOT a big fan of hazelnut and I've never really liked it find it to be overpriced for something that doesn't taste

February 23, 2017

J'adore le nutella, c'est un plaisir coupable. Sur les toast le matin, dans un croissant ou encore dans un chausson, il est délicieusement chocolaté! Malgré le fait qu'il soit très calorique, je l'adore et je me permets d'en prendre quelque fois ;)

February 23, 2017

I love Nutella on almost anything. I buy this whenever it goes on sale and is a big hit in the house. We use it on bread, animal crackers, salted crackers and bananas. I would almost consider it a staple in our house.

February 23, 2017

I literally put this one EVERTHING!! I feel like it's not all bad for you when you include the hazlenuts that are added. Makes me feels a little less guilty about indulging.

February 23, 2017

Un classique du garde manger, il y en aura toujours un pot à la maison. Toutes la familles en rafolle sur des toast, gauffres et biscuit. Je recommande la tartinade à tous ceux qui ne l'ont jamais essayé!

February 22, 2017

Côme on Now who doesn't love Nutella!! Great taste on toast, Even as a topping on cupcakes. I know kids love it , very delicious. I made a few recipes with Nutella.