Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 2318 in Grocery

January 20, 2017

I feel like Nutella spread could be a little cheaper than what it is now. Also I have heard that Nutella uses palm oil in its ingredients which is very bad for health. So, if they do replace that oil with something healthier, I actually wouldn't mind paying more to buy it. Taste-wise, Nutella is one the most delicious food/snacks on this earth!

January 20, 2017

Why does everything Nutella touch turn to hazelnut liquid gold in my mouth. Forget Frank's red hot. Put that Nutella sh#t on everything. Try shoving some in a cupcake center before baking.

January 19, 2017

Such a delicious treat that has so many applications. Whether its on my toast in the morning or as a dessert with some family and friends. Was introduced to it as a child and have never stopped loving it

January 18, 2017

nutella is heaven .. me and my family can eat almost everything with nutella ... hazelnut spread is awesome in taste ..i am loving this ..............

January 18, 2017

J'ai toujours à la maison un pot de Nutella pour combler une petite fringale sucré. On peut l'utiliser sur Presque tout, des crêpes, des fruits, croissants, etc...

January 18, 2017

Everything tastes better with Nutella! I especially like to put Nutella in crepes with some fruits. Even Nutella and banana sandwiches are so good! Cupcakes with Nutella frosting... so good!

January 17, 2017

Yummy in our tummies. Its a must have in our pantry. Definately can not live without. From when I was young until now with family, this is still the breakfast favourite with a simple slice of bread or bagel. Whole family enjoy Nutella too

January 17, 2017

I love Nutella for everything. For fruit, toast, sandwiches etc. It isn't too sweet but it balances out sour fruit or tangy fruit really well. Plus it's good just by the spoonful.

January 17, 2017

At home the nutella we spend two or more pots a week.
    With three children passing quickly and two adults in addition. We pass a lot
    These so good the taste is delicious and unctuous