Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 05, 2016

I eat Nutella every time I drink tea. It is really addictive and great with crepes and strawberries. It is worth every penny and I will continue to buy it every time.

December 03, 2016

A spoonful of this spread and you will be wanting more. I usually have a teaspoon if I'm really craving something super decadent and chocolately. Hit's the spot every time!

December 02, 2016

Moi et mon fils sur notre pain le matin sa nous prend seulement le Nutella on en a essayé plusieurs autres mes ses pas la même chose car si j acheté autre chose que Nutella il vas rester dans l armoire alors je n acheté que du Nutella et pas autre chose

November 30, 2016

I'm not picky about hazelnut spreads. Honestly, if it's sweet - and it's not dark chocolate - I will eat it. I still really enjoy Nutella, though, and it's my go to chocolate spread when shopping. It's great spread onto things, baked into things, and especially eaten straight from the container. I still hate containers like the Nutella container because of how messy it is to deal with once you get near the end, and it being a chocolate spread doesn't make that any better. Still, the product is so yummy. It's thick but spreads easily, and it's just the right amount of sweet and chocolate-y without being overpowering.

November 30, 2016

No one can go wrong with chocolate. Especially this creamy Hazelnut chocolate spread. You can use this spread with anything. You can put it on a sandwich, add it to your meal, make all kinds of desserts with it and so much more. The taste is rich and creamy and I absolutely love it. I have been eating Nutella for so many years now and it is one thing that I will never get tired of.

November 30, 2016

Yumminess in a jar. Smooth chocolate taste with a hazelnut taste all wrapped together. Good alone or on bread or crackers or even fruit. A nice snack or dessert ingredient or even on waffles/pancakes,

November 30, 2016

tres bon produit comparativement au autre tartinade au noisette !!! par contre je trouve un peu dispendieux :/ mes enfants l adorent sur leurs toast le matin :)

November 30, 2016

This has been my favourite since I was a child ! I absolutely love it! It;s now my niece's favourite! Can't get enough of it! It goes good with so many things! She loves it on her toast! We used it as a filling for a cupcake once too, which turned out very well, and doughnuts. Love it.

November 30, 2016

this is my sons favorite spread. Well actually this is only the spread my son have except for butter but he will not let me use any jam. It has to be nutella. It taste too good to be true. but it is. just a little pricey

November 30, 2016

It is good and it works great as a topping. I have been using this product for years as a cream filling for cakes and a multiple sort of deserts. It is great!