Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 478 in Miscellaneous

October 26, 2016

Purchased this coconut oil specifically for baking. Found it t be overpriced in comparison to other organic coconut oils. I also don't like the jar it comes in because the opening is quite narrow so it is sometimes difficult getting the product out, especially at the bottom of the jar, and because it is not jar clear and made of plastic. Though these are minor things, I would rather purchase a different brand.

September 29, 2016

De l'huile de noix de coco c'est bon pour tout. Les cheveux pour les hydrater en masque! Pour le corps ainsi que pour le visage pour les peaux plus sèche .

September 29, 2016

I used to buy Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil in smaller, see-through jars -- kind of like jam jars. It was always good, but then I bought it in the huge, white container at Costco, and somehow it's way better! The taste of this is absolutely amazing. It tastes like pure, smooth coconut, through. As soon as you open it up, it smells just as good.

If you don't know how coconut oil works, it's a very temperature-sensitive product which will change in consistency with even the slightest drop or raise in temperature. It can become pure liquid when it's warm, a solid when it's cold, and a buttery, spreadable texture when it's somewhere in between. This can make coconut oil difficult to bake or cook with if you need it to be a particular consistency for your recipes, but let me tell you, it's worth it!

This stuff makes cookies taste so good. I can't eat gluten or dairy, so I've been eating a chocolate chip cookie recipe that contains coconut oil in place of butter. It gives the cookies such an amazing flavour, and they're always so soft and moist. I imagine this would work really well in some sort of cake recipe. Additionally, coconut oil is a natural moisturizer, and many people use it on dry patches, making this a very versatile product.

The price is high, but a container will last for a long time. This has the best flavour of any coconut product I've tried. Two thumbs up!

September 29, 2016

I don't mind the strong coconut taste and scent. I have tried quite a few brands and I always stick to Nutiva. I love it with my morning coffee. I use it for my face, body, hair. I cook with it.. I moisturize with it! It is just awesome to have. even my dog loves it.

August 13, 2016

I love Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut oil.. I buy a huge tub at Costco so I get the most out of money, because I use it everyday! Breakfast, smoothies, hair and as my skin moisturizer.

A tablespoon a day has so many health benefits from detoxifying to preventing Alzheimer's. Highly recommended! Great product & quality!

August 04, 2016

You can buy the huge jar of Nutiva coconut oil for about $22 at Costco, which is half the price than health food stores. You can do so many good things for your health with this oil. It's perfect.

July 26, 2016

Great coconut oil! I only use it in my hair. I leave it in overnight, wash it out in the morning, and end up having beautiful and silky hair for several days. It has such great moisturizing action. I have heard it also has many other uses, although I have only tried it on my hair and have been pleasantly impressed! Try it!

July 20, 2016

I love the taste of Nutiva coconut oil . I have tried about five brands and I like the taste of this one the best. I use it sometimes on toast, in coffee,in muffins instead of using butter or margarine, to grease cake and muffin pans, on skillets when I make pancakes, and to fry eggs.
I also use in on my skin and hair. I think this brand both smells and tastes better than others.

July 13, 2016

Recently I've been using more coconut oil for its healthy properties. Not only do I cook with this oil, I also use it on my face and hair, and have even used it on my toddler's sensitive skin. This particular brand is of excellent quality!

June 26, 2016

I don't know if it is a good price at other stores but I buy it at Costco and it is a great price. This coconut oil has terrific flavor and is good quality.