Good

Nutra Nail 5-7 day nail growth Reviews

Ranked #1262 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

March 17, 2016

I have very thin brittle nails from years of nail biting and this is the ONLY product that i have found that works to not only keep my nails strong but grow like weeds I love that this drys clear and has little sheen as we are not allowed to wear nail polish at work and i can still wear this. i have been using this for years and speak its praise often.

September 08, 2014

i didn't get any extra growth using this product i was not impressed was really hoping to have long beautiful nails but hardly grew at all i am disappointed

May 07, 2011

I wore gel nails for a while and once they come off my nails are always so frail and thin, so I was in Walmart one day and decide to buy a nail growth treatment. It couldnt' really hurt. So for $4.99 CAD I came home with a .45 fl glass bottle of Nutra Nail 5 to 7 day growth with Aloe Formula.
My nails are stronger and less fragile then before I started using this product. It doesn't smell like nail polish,just an aloe smell. They say to massage it into the nail bed, cuticle and under the free edge.
It works really well!