Nutra Ninja

Nutra Ninja Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 44 in Food Processors and Blenders

August 25, 2016

Love my Nutra NingXia... can take it anywhere and I travel a lot. It is so easy to use. Just wish the price point was lower... a great product but expensive

June 07, 2016

definitely one of our families favourite things, just like the ninja blenders it perfectly incorporates everything together and great for making smoothies for one instead of the blender when making for everyine

May 05, 2016

Probably the most used appliance in our house! We use our Ninja everyday to make smoothies for breakfast and post work out! Easy to use and really effective.

April 27, 2016

The Nutra Ninja stays on our counter. It is the first thing my grandchildren reach for when they come to visit. They love having a smoothie and take great joy in helping to assemble the ingredients. Four grandchildren and usually four different recipes. They are learning how to make healthy choices and they don't even realize it!

April 01, 2016

I recently bought this and it was the best investment I've made. Inmake a veggie shake in the morning and one in the afternoon with fruit. It has made me loose weight And best of all my daughter who hates fruits an veggies drinks them now

February 11, 2016

Great product for quick and on the go. Since buying this product, it has saved me so much time due to my busy schedule. It packaging is very convenient and takes up very little room on my counter top.
Not only works great with liquids but foods as well. I use it more than I do my blender! Love this product.

September 10, 2015

What I Loved: It’s small and takes up very little counter space.
What I Didn’t Love: It was very loud.

Thanks to Dr. Phil talking about this Ninja after mentioning his 20 / 20 Diet book, I ran out the same day and bought one.

Walmart had a lot of options for the Ninja. They had about four different kinds ranging from basic at $40.00 to professional at $100.00 – I was so confused that I just bought the most basic one which conveniently was the cheapest one. Yay cheap!

This Nutri Ninja is a small, single-serve, pulsing blender that packs a punch when it comes to blending almost anything. For such a little machine, it’s quite loud! It has 600 Watts of blending power. It comes with 2 single serve cups in which you can attach the blade attachment to the cup, blend it then remove it and place the cover and take it to go. There is no seal clasp to stop it from pouring out of the spout for those times you accidentally tip your cup which most likely happens when you place it in your purse. This, should be fixed.

If you don’t get time to see the video below, just a quick tip: Make sure you check out the types of recipes they have on their website at www.ninjakitchen.com before you go ahead and buy it and think you can make just anything, even as simple as a frozen blended drink or just a smoothie, unless you’re a pro.

This, my friends, is why I am NOT a cook. I can’t even work a blender!

Now even though I couldn’t manage to get this machine working the first try, I still think it would be a great addition to anyone’s kitchen that is looking for just a basic yet powerful single serve blender.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic