• Nutracelle Vanilla Mocha Coffee Protein
Good

Nutracelle Vanilla Mocha Coffee Protein Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 176 in Supplements

September 20, 2016

Doesn't mix well, even in my Ninja. Texture is kind of flaky after mixing with cold water or cold milk in my ninja. Can choke it down over ice but do not heat it up! I followed directions on bag and mixed it in my ninja with cold water, then heated it up in microwave...terrible. Thick and clumpy and gross. Considering the cost of this product, I would not buy again. Better product on the market.

July 02, 2016

Nutracelle Vanilla Mocha Coffee Protein tastes great and blends well into liquid. Easy to use. Tastes like mocha coffee and yet it contains a high amount of easily digestible protein. A great drink for times you may not be getting enough protein and just want to add a little extra to your diet. This also works very well in recipes that call for protein powder and add an extra flavour dimension. A good quality protein drink powder.

April 19, 2016

Nutracelle has completely saved my life this month. After having bariatric surgery I struggled to find a quality protein that agreed with my body. I am happy to say that not only does Nutracelle only use quality ingredients that I can eat and feed to my family Nutralean keeps me feeling full all day, I have more energy, and I am CRUSHING all my weight loss goals.

April 19, 2016

Vanilla mocha Nutralean is my fave! It tastes great. The texture is smooth and creamy no lumps. It keeps me feeling full and free from cravings! I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good quality protein!

April 19, 2016

Started the product and feel in love FINALLY a phenomenal protein. Now I've had plastic surgery and its only enhanced my weight loss, down 22lbs. THRILLED !!! It's helped in healing and in my energy level. Its so easy as a meal replacement. I've taken a road trip and its so easy to add to water when traveling. Now whole family is using it. So happy and impressed.

April 19, 2016

I love Nutarcelle!!! I cannot go a day without this! I have so much more energy, helps me get in my protein and fiber so that I can maintain my weight. It also is very effective with my sugar cravings! I literally have no cravings at all!!! Best stuff out there!!!! ;)

April 19, 2016

Currently drinking my iced capp that is not only healthy, but it tastes AMAZING!!!! Because this stuff tastes so great, it is SO easy for me to get in my protein! thanks Nutracelle!!!

April 19, 2016

I have NEVER seen a protein mix this well -- and TASTE so amazing! No chalkiness, no nasty aftertaste -- delicious, FILLING, and healthy!! Losing weight has never been this easy and delicious. I LOVE Nutracelle.

April 18, 2016

Nutracelle's Vanilla Mocha Coffee protein is delicious! You can drink it mixed with ice for a delicious iced coffee cappuccino or warm it up for a warm, rich vanilla latte coffee drink. Each serving contains 30 grams of protein, 10 grans of fiber, sugar/gluten and peanut free. Sweetened with stevia. It is an amazing product!