Nutri-Grain Bars Superfruit Flavours Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Cereal bars with a strawberry acai flavored filling, antioxidants vitamins C and E, and a hearty whole grain texture. Since 1906, Kellogg's has provided delicious, ready to eat cereal to help families start their morning right. Kellogg's cocoa krispies is crispy rice cereal sweetened with sugar and flavored with real chocolate. This low fat, no cholesterol, chocolaty breakfast cereal is an excellent source of essential nutrients. Serve cocoa krispies with milk for even more nutrition, lactose intolerant individuals can try cocoa krispies with calcium enriched soy milk or rice milk. Prepackaged individual servings makes it easy to take this nutritious breakfast to the workplace or to school which means there's no excuse for missing breakfast.

October 04, 2016

I think they are okay. It's still very sweet for me and almost like eating a spoonful jam just coated with thin biscuit. It's not something I will go for a healthy snack.

August 14, 2016

I Love these Superfruit Nutri-Grain Bars and so does my husband we always buy these and pack them in our lunch to take to work as a snack you can really taste the fruit flavor in these I also like the fact that they contain whole grain

February 22, 2016

I purchase the mixed berry and strawberry nutri grain. Great for on the go. My kids love them and eat them for a fast snack. They are good and go great with my morning coffee.

December 09, 2015

My family loves the blueberry and the strawberry flavors. Whenever I make out my grocery list, it is a MUST that I buy them......YUMMY.

December 09, 2015

They sure got expensive and the taste has gone way downhill. I dont think i will buy them again.

November 26, 2015

These bars are a staple in my cupboard, and one of the number one go to snacks for my little guy. He LOVES the fruit flavours, and I love the fact that they're good for him (shh don't tell him that though).

June 10, 2015

I buy it for the lunch of my kids for school they love it.

April 29, 2015

I love these Nutri-Grain bars in strawberry or blueberry. They are great on the go and provide the necessary nutrients for your body. They are super soft, which is a plus.

March 09, 2015

I like the soft, cookie like with super flavourfule berry filling, which works as a good snack or on the go breakfast bar.

October 25, 2014

I love the taste and it's a great snack when I'm feeling a bit hungry!