Good

Nutribullet 900 watts Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

July 19, 2015

This product has met AND exceeded our expectations! We were avid Magic Bullet users but had wanted something with a little bit more power - when our Magic Bullet finally died we were lost in a sea of "what to buy next". Having had experiences with a Blendtec and Vitamix, we decided they didn't fit our lifestyle and to stick with the Bullet line. Not to mention, the price was right! (We purchased at Walmart after finding that was the most affordable option for us).

I can only say that we are FLOORED by the NutriBullet 900. After reading reviews comparing it to the power of the Vitamix/Blendtec lines we were sold. After making our first shakes, we have ZERO regrets with this product!

I can see why some people might not want to upgrade (I do miss the two different blades that were with the Magic Bullet for the very RARE occasions I used them..) however, the NutriBullet is right for our family!
If you make shakes on the go, this product is for you!

June 22, 2014

I know what you're thinking - "that machine better do it all before I pay that price". I don't blame you, because I completely agree. The good news is, I find it to be the most used appliance in my kitchen, (so far). I compared the Nutribullet to the Magic Bullet and the Ninja while I was doing my research. I am sure both of the other products are fine, ultimately I decided on the Nutribullet because of the 900 watts of power! I wanted a machine that could chop, dice, blend, pulverize and smooth whatever I threw at it. Trying to feed a family healthy foods and getting creative with recipes, is a job all in its own. So far this culinary toy is keeping up.
As far as price, I actually got it at a great deal. I did not get it free for trying out. I was able to get mine direct from the manufacturer, it was cheaper than buying it retail, they had a BOGO deal on them. The other one can make a great gift for someone or you can do what I am doing and puttino it in our pool house.