Nutrience Grain Free SubZero Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 84 in Dog Food & Treats

Nutrience Grain Free Subzero™ is a Canadian made ancestral diet combining protein-rich kibble and freeze-dried NUTRIBOOST™ to deliver the nutritional benefits of raw in a convenient & easy to use recipe. The formulations are prepared with fresh, never frozen Canadian sources of meat, poultry, Pacific wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried protein for a superior flavor.

There are three formulas inspired by Canadian regions:

• Prairie Red for dogs, featuring Canadian beef, wild boar, bison and wild-caught Pacific salmon
  • Fraser Valley for dogs, featuring Canadian chicken, turkey, wild-caught Pacific salmon, herring and cod
  • Canadian Pacific for dogs, featuring Canadian wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried fish

July 09, 2016

Nutrience SubZero pet food is at the top of my list. Their formulas provide a good range of protein sources. They are meat-heavy and low can - optimal when considering the canine diet. Added raw pieces are a nice feature as the price is low for this. I highly recommend the food for anyone able to get it.

June 06, 2016

This is our brand of choice after trying a few.
We have a sensitivity to chicken so finding foods that contain NO chicken-by-product is extremely important to us and price is not a concern. This is a great food for our dog and she loves it so it is a no brainer.

June 05, 2016

My 12 year old Boston loves this food. Both my cat & dog love freeze dried treats so I see them both hunting the bowl for goodies. It was 25% off at Petsmart & I printed off another 15% off coupon so it was 40% off so I stocked up.

May 19, 2016

My poor pup is allergic to everything but this food worked so nicely for him! It helped to decrease his itchy skin and he had a great appetite for it as well which can be tough as he is picky!

May 17, 2016

J'ai essayé trois marques de nourriture pour chien avant de trouver la BONNE !! Avec Nutrience Grain Free mon chien n'a plus de problème de digestion, son pelage est brillant, doux et non gras et cette nourriture contribue à son apport quotidien en glucosamine, donc bon pour la santé des os et musculaires de mon chien (qui en a besoin). La lecture des ingrédients de Nutrience Grain Free SubZero ne fait aucun doute sur la qualité des aliments et des vitamines qu'elle contient. Je suis fière de pouvoir donner une bonne alimentation à mon chien et ainsi contribuer à sa bonne santé ! Le seul désavantage que je peux trouver est le prix pour la quantité, mais je pense que pour la qualité et la santé de mon chien, je vais continuer avec cette marque

March 31, 2016

The nutrience meal is of fresh meats, fish, low-glycemic carbohydrates, healthy fats, whole fruits, vegetables and botanicals – a combination that will nourish your pet to play, be fit and stay active. My dog like it.

March 17, 2016

My 57 pound American Pitbull Terrier ate this right up. There was no problems with his belly after he chomped down on this dog food. It didn't have a lingering smell and the price matched the quality of ingredients in the food.

March 17, 2016

My dog basically insists on having her food switched completely every few weeks as she gets bored of it... she's a spoiled only dog kinda girl. This is one of the trusted brands we cycle through and she loves it!

March 04, 2016

First of all, thank you for the opportunity to try this product, both myself and my dog really loved it.
Normally, when I introduce a new food to my dog, I have to spend a few days getting her adjusted to the new food. However, when I first put a small amount of this food out, she dove right in and gobbled it right up. So, I proceeded to give her some more, and she ate that all up as well. From that day forward, she has absolutely loved this food. She can't get enough of it.
My only complaint about this food is the price. I did find it a bit costly and would probably only purchase it again if it was on sale. Besides that, this was an excellent product and one which I'm looking forward to giving my dog again.

March 01, 2016

I recently received the Prairie Red Nutrience Subzero dog food for my dog. She is a Siberian Husky / Akita mix, and just a year old. her eating habits have always been the same: I feed her first thing in the morning, and when she goes to bed at night. She basically picks at her food all day and will pick at it throughout the night as well. However, that changed when I gave her this food! She ate the entire serving both times instantly! She loved it. I actually wish that it was a larger sample so I could see how her bowel movements change over the course of a week.

I would definitely recommend this food to anyone, and I have to say that I am hooked!!!