• Nuxe Paris Masque Creme Fraiche De Beauti
  • Nuxe Paris Masque Creme Fraiche De Beauti

Nuxe Paris Masque Creme Fraiche De Beauti Reviews

Ranked #400 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 13, 2016

I got this as a sample in my September Ipsy Glam Bag.
This was one of those items I was sure I'd want to trade or give away. I got it and of course had to smell it (it's a thing, don't ask). The orange blossom scent had me decided to keep and try it. A mask you wear overnight - my kind of easy, and my face feels so nice in the morning. It smooths on beautifully and absorbs quite quickly, so you're not leaving greasy marks on your pillowcase.
Bonus: I think the orange blossom scent is helping me sleep better! lol

February 20, 2015

I received my full size Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche De Beaute in a beauty box that I was buying last year. It's a skin calming rescue treatment that provides you with great hydration. It contains moisturizing ingredients like plant milk and aloe vera sap. It also has a nice orange blossom scent to it that's not over power, but just the right amount to make you dream of spring. The mask gives you 24 hours of intensive relief from our cold winter weather and it leaves your skin with a wonderful glow. All you have to do is apply a generous amount to your face and under your eye contours, than leave it sit for ten minutes with out rubbing it in. When the ten minutes are up just massage what ever hasn't been absorbed deeper into the extreme dehydrated places on your face, or you can remove the unabsorbed amount with a cotton pad and toner. I love to apply it after a shower when my face feels dry and tight or before bed so I wake feeling renewed and fully moisturized. This masque can be used by everyone because it’s suitable for all skin types, how ever it is pretty pricey. A 1.7oz tube is selling for $32 on the Nuxe Paris web site, but you might be able to find it selling for less else where. If you can give it a try I highly recommend you do, I'm sure you'll love this moisturizing mask as much as I do.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!