Nuxe Rêve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Foot Cream
Good

Nuxe Rêve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Foot Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #138 out of 164 in Foot Care

Comfort the hardest working parts of your body, your feet, with NUXE Reve de Miel - Ultra Comfortable Foot Cream. It is a non-greasy, super hydrating cream that instantly soothes, softens, and smooths the feet.

March 15, 2010

I have always had dry, cracking heels. Don't even get me started on my toenail cuticles. I have tried many foot products, and several of them worked reasonably well. This product definitely blew the others away.

Its creamy formula has a honey/oat scent, comparable to Aveeno's bodycare line. It soaks right in and I noticed a difference after the first use, though it was after several days of regular application where the difference was dramatic.

I used to pamper my feet most in the warmer months when I knew I'd be wearing sandals. Silly, really, since the dry wintry months are even harder on my feet. I have been using it since January and it's put my tootsies on the right, er, foot for spring. I'm not crazy about the price tag, but it really is the best formula I've ever used.

I recommend it!

*disclaimer: although I received this product free to test, I was not paid for my comments here