NYC Applelicious Balm Big Apple Red

NYC Applelicious Balm Big Apple Red Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

June 27, 2016

I am not typically a fan of NYC products, I only purchased this because it was on sale and the packaging was kinda cute - the little apple shape on the lip balm especially.
I was not surprised with the quality, it was way too soft and every time I applied it to my lips the product would look damaged and "smooshed". Did not leave my lips feeling anymore moisturizes and also the pigment it left on my lips did not last long, maybe a half hour tops. The colour that it did leave was fairly faint as well, couldn't really tell I was wearing anything but I was able to feel it.
The scent isn't TOO bad, I've smelled worst. It was a little bit fake-smelling, almost like plastic. I wish it would have had an apple scent to maybe make it more appealing as a product.
They are VERY cheap though and you get what you pay for.

February 08, 2016

Nyc lipstick is lovely stays on for hours and I love the colour of this one I def would recommend :)

January 25, 2016

This was a letdown. The colour fades after about an hour and it leaves my lips feeling dry and chapped.

July 03, 2015

The horrible scent and taste is what kills these for me. Way too much of a chemical taste. There was next to know colour pay off either so it wasn't even worth gagging over the taste.

March 26, 2015

Good color and average moisturizing power. Cute design and nice fragrance(can be a bit overwhelming for some people). Overall a good product for the money.

January 05, 2015

Not as pigmented as i hoped and the moisturizing effect lingers on for less than 10 minutes. Not exactly disappointing but it is not something i'd buy again. The packaging is absolutely adorable though!

November 22, 2014

This is the worst lip balm gloss product I've ever tried. It smells off, it stains and it's way way darker than it looks. Yuck.

November 21, 2014

Keeps my lips soft and amazing color for winter. I love the smell and easy to carry in my pocket.

May 20, 2014

This isn't that great of a product. The color is really sheer and the smell isn't all that great. Something I may or may not purchase again depending if I'm looking for less color.

October 02, 2013

I got this as a free sample in the mail, tried it and went out to Wal-Mart and bought 2 more. Price was amazing and so is the product. Very light, sweet apple scent without the taste of horrible lipgloss :)