NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 783 in Lip Balm

December 13, 2015

I was lucky enough to get a free sample and I really liked it,my lips get dry in winter and this really moisturizes them,there is just a hint of color which I like because I'm not fond of wearing lipstick

May 02, 2015

I bought the Apple Blossom shade # 354 and I absolutely like it! It makes my lips feel moisturized and smooth. Affordable and gives your lips a vibrant colour

May 02, 2015

I received this product for free through a contest by NYC. I found it actually made my lips more dry and the colour came off on everything! It looks cute, but for function it was not very good.

April 07, 2015

Most of the shades are too sheer or just not to my liking, but there are some pretty pinks and mauves that are popular with some people. I think the favourites for a lot of people are the blueberry pie colour and pink lady shade. For the price, it's worth trying.

February 05, 2015

The only thing worth it is the smell. it is amazing. everything else is meh

February 05, 2015

Maybe my review is biased because I was expecting more from this product. It was waay too shimmery and the colour, once applied, was much lighter than expected.

Nice smell, fair amount of product in the tube, but that's all I can really say positively about it.

January 07, 2015

Good deal for the price ! Not expert quality, but if you're looking for variety at a low cost, this is a good product

October 29, 2014

Love this gloss!! I was lucky enough to get a freebie to try when they did their giveaway last summer and I just love it!! I'm more of a natural girl so I don't do bold make up and this gloss is just perfect for me! ☺

October 29, 2014

I love this lip gloss. It has a delicious smell and it goes on smooth and hads some color to your lips. I was very satisfied

September 09, 2014

I love this balm, first off it smells delicious and it leaves my lips nice and smooth with a hint of color. My favorite is the applicious one. This is definitely my go to lip balm, which I keep with me in my purse. It also comes in a ton of colors to choose from. Definitely would recommend this product.