NYC BB Creme 5 in 1 Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 183 in BB Creams

November 07, 2016

This product claims to do a lot, but doesn't entirely match its description. The product is closer to a tinted moisturizer than it is a foundation. It does minimize pores but only slightly.

September 15, 2016

Bonne bb crème malgré le petit prix. Avec une bonne poudre pour matifier cette bb crème reste belle longtemps sur la peau , même toute la journée. Peu de couleur disponible par contre.

June 27, 2016

Good product. Not too expensive. Great for light coverage. Did not feel heavy or clog my pores. Wouldn't work if you want full coverage but if your going to be outside on a hot day I totally recommend this product t!

June 08, 2016

Love that I do not need to apply anything else when using this product. This is great for daily use as it is not heavy on the skin and feels extremely light.

May 09, 2016

I was really excited to try it and was sadly disappointed when I used it. It definitely didn't do what I had expected. I guess for only 5 bucks that's what you get. Great price but in my opinion I've used better

May 09, 2016

Don't judge me I wanted something cheap. But I think I made the wrong choice. I really dislike this! It's too runny? I like creams to be a bit thicker and I shake this before I use it and it's still not good enough. I will probably toss this and hopefully find something better.

April 25, 2016

Une très bonne BB cème aux multiples propriétés. Elle couvre de façon naturel. Elle est non grasse et elle a un très beau fini. Très abordable également.

March 31, 2016

I was super skeptical when I got this (I actually grabbed the wrong item off the shelf and didn't even realize it).. But I'm happy I made that mistake. I use it as a staple in my day to day use.. I find it effective and the price is wonderful!! :) Will definitely be purchasing again.

March 21, 2016

NYC has really stepped up to the table and can hold it's own in the cosmetics game. This 5 in 1 BB Creme is fantastic if you're looking for a nice healthy glow and want to avoid a cakey feeling in the up coming summer months.

March 21, 2016

I am in deep deep looooove with this product! It is so affordable and works great! Can compete with all the top brands! I love using this even with out makeup on those just lip gloss days! I would def recommend!

Neuven added a new review for