NYC Big bold and precise felt tip eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 803 in Eye Liner

October 13, 2016

I bought this eyeliner because it's a nice short stick which is easier for me to use since I'm pretty much blind. I expected it to do what it says, be big and bold, it's nowhere near. It's watery, washed out and useless. Don't buy. I've sent an email to the company to see if they will rectify the issue, which may increase my rating, especially if it turns out that this tube is a fluke.

June 28, 2016

The larger tip of this pen is great for a thicker line. Its angled tip also makes application very easy. You can use it horizontally for a thinner, bold line or vertically for an extra-thick line. The product goes on the lid very nicely and looks dark and bold, the way you want it. If you make a mistake while applying, it's easy to get off with a q-tip which also means that if you're going to wear it all day it might end up darkening your lid but that's only after a whole day. Otherwise it stays where you put it and looks wonderful.

February 12, 2016

I really did not like this eye liner at all! I'm so upset this purchase wasn't as good as it was promising. The felt tip is too thick. It doesnt have a narrow enough slant of the tip. Don't waste your time on the one even for it being under $4. I will be using it for face painting with the kids! bummer.

0.5/5

January 13, 2016

I couldn't find my usual eye liner and this one was on sale and I was willing to try something new. WHAT A MISTAKE! This product was like a really weak, cheap marker that barely worked. It only hurt my eyes while trying to put it on and it wouldn't actually leave any color on my eyes. It somewhat marked my skin but it was just horrible. Don't even bother trying this one.