NYC Bronzer in Sunny Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 294 in Bronzer

New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder gives your skin a sun-kissed look with every application. Leaves your skin with natural-looking bronze tint that looks like you just stepped off the beach. You will have a sun-kissed look year round without the damaging effects of the sun.
Visit nyccosmetics for more information.

January 10, 2017

I found this bronzer to just be average. Yes it works and is cheap, but it not the best out there like a lot of other are saying. Thats just me though. Works alright as a highlighter

January 10, 2017

I think this product does the job, and it is very affordable. Most brands of bronzer / powder use the same ingredients, so way pay more when this one works well.

October 21, 2016

Everyone raves about this bronzer but I find it to be just okay. It is a very affordable matte drugstore bronzer, which is hard to find. It is just a tad bit too orange for my light skin tone so I think that's why it doesn't work for me. I also think that it breaks me out probably because the ingredients in it are most likely not the best considering the price.

October 06, 2016

My rating says it all! The price is amazing! The quality is to perfection and it effectiveness is amazing. I have noticed that some bronzers make your face look messy even when it is applied correctly - this bronzer doesn't give a "dirty" look. Is great!

October 06, 2016

Wow ! Le meilleur bronzer à petit prix ! La couleur est magnifique et ne tire pas du tout sur le orange. Le format est parfait pour l'utilisation avec un gros pinceau. Elle n'a pas d'odeur désagréable ! C'est mon nouvel incontournable.

September 29, 2016

La meilleure poudre bronzante pour le visage à petit prix. Elle est mat, parfaite pour faire le contour de notre visage. Gros format,petit emballage pratique.

September 29, 2016

This is a great affordable bronzer. NYC makes great products and this bronzer is one of them. I use it in the summer time for an added glow. I use it around my temples ,on my cheeks and around my jaw. I don't' use it to contour with as I find it's not pigmented enough but it's perfect to give your face a light dusting of colour! .worth every penny!

September 13, 2016

price is super cheap so is the package super cheap and not cute hut works well matte powder without shimmer but a little red but works well on my light skin i think it is better than nars laguna

September 13, 2016

Amazing for the price! Very similar to Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. Pigmented, blendable, affordable, not too orange, perfect shade. Part of my everyday makeup routine!

August 15, 2016

I decided to give this a try when I heard several Youtube bloggers review this as a dupe to Benefit's Hoola bronzer. Personally, I have never tried Benefit's Hoola, so I cannot confirm that it is in fact a dupe. However, what I can share is this bronzer works very well. I purchased at my local Walmart for under $5 and it is the perfect colour. It is matte, and not overly sparkly like some bronzers at the drug store. Perfect to use as a contour as well. It does not make you look orangey either. I have already hit pan, and will definitely be repurchasing again.