NYC Bronzer in Sunny Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 285 in Bronzer

New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder gives your skin a sun-kissed look with every application. Leaves your skin with natural-looking bronze tint that looks like you just stepped off the beach. You will have a sun-kissed look year round without the damaging effects of the sun.
Visit nyccosmetics for more information.

October 21, 2016

Everyone raves about this bronzer but I find it to be just okay. It is a very affordable matte drugstore bronzer, which is hard to find. It is just a tad bit too orange for my light skin tone so I think that's why it doesn't work for me. I also think that it breaks me out probably because the ingredients in it are most likely not the best considering the price.

October 06, 2016

My rating says it all! The price is amazing! The quality is to perfection and it effectiveness is amazing. I have noticed that some bronzers make your face look messy even when it is applied correctly - this bronzer doesn't give a "dirty" look. Is great!

October 06, 2016

Wow ! Le meilleur bronzer à petit prix ! La couleur est magnifique et ne tire pas du tout sur le orange. Le format est parfait pour l'utilisation avec un gros pinceau. Elle n'a pas d'odeur désagréable ! C'est mon nouvel incontournable.

September 29, 2016

La meilleure poudre bronzante pour le visage à petit prix. Elle est mat, parfaite pour faire le contour de notre visage. Gros format,petit emballage pratique.

September 29, 2016

This is a great affordable bronzer. NYC makes great products and this bronzer is one of them. I use it in the summer time for an added glow. I use it around my temples ,on my cheeks and around my jaw. I don't' use it to contour with as I find it's not pigmented enough but it's perfect to give your face a light dusting of colour! .worth every penny!

September 13, 2016

price is super cheap so is the package super cheap and not cute hut works well matte powder without shimmer but a little red but works well on my light skin i think it is better than nars laguna

September 13, 2016

Amazing for the price! Very similar to Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. Pigmented, blendable, affordable, not too orange, perfect shade. Part of my everyday makeup routine!

August 15, 2016

I decided to give this a try when I heard several Youtube bloggers review this as a dupe to Benefit's Hoola bronzer. Personally, I have never tried Benefit's Hoola, so I cannot confirm that it is in fact a dupe. However, what I can share is this bronzer works very well. I purchased at my local Walmart for under $5 and it is the perfect colour. It is matte, and not overly sparkly like some bronzers at the drug store. Perfect to use as a contour as well. It does not make you look orangey either. I have already hit pan, and will definitely be repurchasing again.

August 08, 2016

Most of Youtubers called the NYC bronzer a dupe for the Benefit Hoola Bronzer.
It's a fact that the product is a great matte bronzer, but I don't think that the pigment of the NYC is worth the Benefit. You need to build the product a lot to produce the same look.
For a everyday look, I'd used the NYC bronzer because it's a great way to use the soft pigment as an advantage for a more natural finish.

July 23, 2016

Warms up the skin for a perfect summer glow. I am naturally very pale and it did not appear orange. It was very easy to blend on my skin and I had no trouble applying it. Sometimes bronzers can be chalky but not this one!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes