NYC Cheek Glow Powder Blush
Good

NYC Cheek Glow Powder Blush Reviews

Ranked #248 out of 534 in Blush

April 01, 2015

These aren't the best quality but if you're just starting out with makeup it's a good cheap blush to fiddle around with.

December 07, 2014

I bought this powder to use as a blush, as it is intended for, but ended up using it as a face powder (like one that you'd put on after foundation) because there is literally no colour in any of these (I bought two of them, and they were both pretty much transparent).

July 23, 2014

I absolutely love this blush and the price is great. It gives you a natural look. Amazing product.

June 28, 2014

I love this blush! It adds a nice rosy glow to my pale skin. Yes, it is not very pigmented , but for those who want to look natural, it's perfect! The blush is very subtle, it just makes me look more..alive and healthy

June 12, 2014

Surprisingly good cheap blush.

April 06, 2014

I bought this blush in Prospect Park Rose. It was a great deal, only about $3, and after using it a bunch of times already I've barely even scratched the surface. The shade I got is a light rosy pink, with a hint of fine shimmer. It's a really cute shade and is perfect for adding a hint of colour to my cheeks. (And again, the shimmer is fine and more subtle than some blushes I've seen, which is something I was looking for.) It's very easy to blend and goes on pretty sheer, but the colour builds up perfectly.
    The packaging is great for being so inexpensive - it's durable and clicks shut securely. It also comes with a little brush that fits inside, which works really well for me to be honest!
    I really love this blush, and will keep an eye out for the other Cheek Glow shades next time I go shopping!