NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner
Good

NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #521 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 04, 2016

I was looking for a new eyeliner and I decide to choose the NYC high definition based on the price. Deception :(
You don t get the beautiful black fine line but a faded one and you have to apply again and again... I don't think that I am going to give an other try because there's a lot of better other eyeliners.

April 09, 2015

wasn't good for me because the marker was too thick, so I barely used it. but its was alright. but a good price.

1.5/5

February 23, 2015

I love my eyeliner and wear I daily. This liquid liner was not a favorite of mine. It has a great tip but the color doesn't go on smoothly. It didn't go very dark and I had a hard time using it. Once its on it does last thru ought the day.

January 05, 2015

this eyeliner is amazing worth every penny but it runs easily

November 01, 2014

I swatched this on my hand and it looks great, but when I put it on it's watery and heavy. Then I blink a few times and I get black stuff in my eye! It's terrible and very irritating, not to mention how hard it is to get the black stuff out of my eye.

August 17, 2014

The eyeliner is good, AND I LOVE THE FELT TIP PEN APPLICATOR
My only complaint is that i got black and it doesn't come out full on black is comes on like dark grey almost balck
so pigmentation isn't very good but the price is nice

July 24, 2014

BOOOO! I bought the soft black version of this liner and it came out of the package almost totally dry. I am going to phone the company tomorrow and find out how it is SUPPOSED to be, because I am not impressed. I imagine it stays on pretty well though, because I could barely wash it off of me. Er, so mad.

July 20, 2014

I had high hopes for this product at a reasonable price. The results were terrible!! Not only did this product bleed into all creases, the depth of the black colour was like trying to colour with a dried up cheap marker from the dollar store.. $4.99 I'll never get back. Enough said.. :(

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care