• NYC lipshine lipgloss
  • NYC lipshine lipgloss

NYC lipshine lipgloss Reviews

Ranked #342 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

July 14, 2015

I like these when I was a kid but have not used them since. I used to love the smell of these.

July 14, 2015

Its good. I liked how smooth and shiny it was.

September 30, 2014

Years ago I was on vacation and somehow lost my lip balm (gah!), I ran into the nearest drug store and all they had that didn't contain lanolin (I have a wicked allergy) was this NYC gloss (I'm referring to the one with the rollerball applicator). It's not only moisturizing but it's long-lasting, non-sticky, and super shiny. I wear it under ALL lipsticks and have been using it for years. I keep one next to my bed, on my makeup table, on my desk and in my bag. I have at least one backup in my cupboard. It's SO cheap! I just wish they had an unscented version because I feel like I'm 10 years old walking around with strawberry-scented lips!

December 29, 2012

I am not much on wearing anything on my lips. I don't like the sticky, greasy heavy feeling. I tried this out the other day and I love it. Its not greasy or heavy and it doesn't bother my lips. Its a nude color that I got and it puts just enough shine. I love it.