• NYC lipshine lipgloss
  • NYC lipshine lipgloss

NYC lipshine lipgloss Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 665 in Lip Gloss

July 14, 2015

I like these when I was a kid but have not used them since. I used to love the smell of these.

July 14, 2015

Its good. I liked how smooth and shiny it was.

September 30, 2014

Years ago I was on vacation and somehow lost my lip balm (gah!), I ran into the nearest drug store and all they had that didn't contain lanolin (I have a wicked allergy) was this NYC gloss (I'm referring to the one with the rollerball applicator). It's not only moisturizing but it's long-lasting, non-sticky, and super shiny. I wear it under ALL lipsticks and have been using it for years. I keep one next to my bed, on my makeup table, on my desk and in my bag. I have at least one backup in my cupboard. It's SO cheap! I just wish they had an unscented version because I feel like I'm 10 years old walking around with strawberry-scented lips!

December 29, 2012

I am not much on wearing anything on my lips. I don't like the sticky, greasy heavy feeling. I tried this out the other day and I love it. Its not greasy or heavy and it doesn't bother my lips. Its a nude color that I got and it puts just enough shine. I love it.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO