NYC Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #654 out of 1019 in Lipstick

May 05, 2016

I find just putting it on in the morning won't get me thru the day I have to continue to keep reapplying it but they have a very wide verity of colours so there's a lot to choose from

April 25, 2016

The price is good and have a lot of colour who fit me perfectly and on my skin! Loved it and share the info with chicks like you! Would be great for all occasion!

February 24, 2016

I really love their lipsticks, especially the neon orange that I got. I tend to wear a different colour every day and have bought a lot of theirs.I was first introduced to their products when I won in a contest and now I'm pretty much a regular customer because I love their stuff

December 09, 2015

This lipstick is ok. It's not that expensive so you get what you pay for, but it's still a nice product. The colour pigment is really nice and it does last a long time on the lips. It can be a bit drying so you do have to moisturize your lips before applying.

July 11, 2015

Great lipstick..and awesome colors.

March 21, 2015

I own two colours of the NYC lipsitcks. I think the price is TO DIE FOR, especially since they are good quality.
The only thing i hate is the SMELL and the cheap looking packaging. The smell doesn't last long so it's bearable! These lipsticks don't go on patchy like Avon lipstick does, they have decent pigment.
I would only say that their satin matte finish is the exact same as the regular finish.
Also, I have only tried two of the lipsticks so I don't know about any of the other shades. I have CREAMY MAUVE and BERRY ME (I think that's what it's called).

For the price it's definitely worth it!

Oh, and they stay on the lips for a good amount of time.

November 12, 2014

I received this as a gift. My colour: 402 Red Flame. I was surprised by the smoothness of the lipstick. The colour looked good. I received compliments on it. Not my usual brand yet I took a chance on it. It worked out. Not bad at all.

October 24, 2014

Great price, you get what you pay for. It's not the best quality product out there, but decent enough to use more than once. They are typically very pigmented, which is great as well.

October 23, 2014

these lipsticks are okay, nothing hugely special about them but the colors are nice

1.5/5

October 23, 2014

I dislike the product. Wipes off really easilyy.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products