NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 23, 2016

HOLY GRAIL LIQUID LINER. I switch between this one & wet & wild's mega liner, but I find myself reaching for this one more. Stays on ALL day with no creasing/smudging. The brush is an actual brush, not felt tip, making it awesome for fine/small lines. Perfect for the sharpest cat eye flick. Colour payoff is amazing too - the black is completely opaque!

September 20, 2016

I've bought this a few times now and I love it!
The applicator makes it glide on smooth and it's very pigmented. It's so worth the little price and it lasts even through a few tears, I highly recommend this.

August 29, 2016

I would get this one again, I'm still on the liquid liner bandwagon. This one has the applicator tip that looks like a small nailpolish brush and it's easy for me to use and make little jots to get the flawless liner look. I switched to this also inexpensive one from Hard Candy's version (availability was why), and I would say the two are equally comparable in quality and effect. The only difference is that I was using a trial sample of the Hard Candy one so the vial was 1/2 the size and was the perfect applicator length to fit inside of my palm when applying making it super easy. This NYC version is a longer tube and I feel that makes my hand shake more and I make a few more mistakes; usually globbing it into my eyelashes and then when I blink messing that on my lids. Other than that there's been no issues, no melting or smearing. Makes a flawless deep black impactful line, better than marker styles I'd say.

August 12, 2016

I've been using NYC liquid liner for almost a decade! When I first started using it, it wouldn't budge - come rain, tears, or sweat! They changed the formula at some point, I think, and it started to run. No bother - the price is right and it's easy to use and includes a great brush.

July 16, 2016

My holy grail of all eyeliners!! Honestly I can't recommend this enough, and I've tried sooo many high end ones from Sephora before finally giving this a try. It's super affordable, I usually stock up when I'm at Walmart as sometimes they are sold out. Lasts all day and the brush is easy to use. It's super wet though so make sure you remove some of the excess product otherwise it will get all over your lid!

July 02, 2016

New York Color cosmetics are really good. I like NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black because of the flat tip. It is easy to apply, and you can do any style you want with it - be it a wing style or natural style.

June 28, 2016

This is an amazing go to eyeliner if your in a rush and can't get your ideal eyeliner. Works amazing and goes on super smooth. Does not look tacky or clumpy.

June 27, 2016

For a 3 dollar eyeliner this is worth every penny. The formula is smooth and dries matte. If you have experience using the wand you can get a super sharp flick that a pencil just can't do. However, it isn't waterproof and can smudge really easily if you don't let it dry completely. I like to follow it with a waterproof liquid eyeliner just to lock everything in place.

June 27, 2016

It's honestly one of the best eyeliners I've used and you can't go wrong with $2. It comes out incredibily black and it also applies amazing with the wand.
If I could change anything it would be the bristles on the wand as the hairs will sometimes fray to the sides, but apart from that it's amazing.

June 24, 2016

Honestly, for 4-5$ its really good. Its very black let me tell you ! The only thing i kind of dislike is the brush. It's not thin and pointy enough :\ which will create a bigger line. And the formula is not super long lasting either, I mean it will last 5-6 hours, but definitely not form 8 am to 3 am the next day. But overall, it's a good liquide very black eyeliner :)