Good

nyc lovatics by demi Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

February 25, 2016

I love this palette!! I was originally going to the store to purchase the Covergirl TruNaked Nudes palette, but saw this one first. The price was around $7 for this, vs the CG at $11 or $12. Also, the Lovatics palette has a lot more shades. Definitely all neutrals, but has a nice mix of matte and shimmery in light to dark colors. On the back of the package, there are little diagrams of which colors to use together for either a basic day look, a glam look, or a more dramatic look. I've tried the day look for work, and the colors lasted in the same intensity from when I applied them in the morning until I got home at night. I do use a primer underneath (UD primer potion), but that is fairly standard for most products out there these days to prevent creasing and maximize the staying power if you have oily eyelids like me. I would definitely recommend this product! It is amazing!

February 23, 2016

i got the brow tones , and i liike it i find that it last on my eyes even with out an eye primer.
i like that it has both a mate color and a glitter color