Good

NYC Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #470 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

June 11, 2016

I tried this brand of nail polish one time and will never use it again! It was terrible. It flakes off. It only lasts as long as one day before it starts flaking off. I would never recommend this to anyone. Maybe an inexpensive gift for pre-teens, but even then, you can get a better quality at this same price.

April 20, 2016

It has the best shades matches with almost every clothing. Not very expensive everyone can afford it.
Drys quickly easy to use during festival season.Must give it a try.

March 21, 2016

Dries too quickly. Only good if used to create decals. Colors are pretty common, nothing impressive. Needs a shiny top coat or it dries matte in general. Has a wite-out texture.

January 28, 2016

I love their nail polishes, they have my favourites, neon lime green and neon orange.

November 24, 2015

The nail polish is so thin i have to apply atleast 3-4 coats, especially the white polish

November 06, 2015

I bought this in neon orange and lime green; my two favourite colours. I was sort of surprised at the price, very reasonable as I thought it would be pricey.Anyways, it's more than comparable to the other leading brands with higher price tags. Check them out, they also have great lipsticks