• NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm

NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #413 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Craving a sweet treat? Look no further than NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm, an irresistible indulgence for your pout. Featuring a conditioning "core" of moisture, this lush lip balm infuses lips with color, shine and moisture. Each Applelicious shade has an apple scent, leaving lips deliciously sweet and temptingly soft.

December 01, 2015

My lips get really dry during colder months so I always have this on hand it hydrates my lips leaving them so smooth and that is why I love it.

April 10, 2015

I think I just fell in love with this lip balm, the smell is incredible you almost want to eat it, but don't! I really enjoy using it, I'm so glad I gave it a try.

February 24, 2015

I absolutely love this gloss, it gives me a nice not over the top shine and smells like heaven

February 22, 2015

I read about this, here on Chickadvisor and on other sites and found it on offer at SDM today so thought I'd try. It was hard to see the colours through the packaging and I came home with a fairly neutral colour called "Caramel Apple" which is mostly nude, but doesn't make my lips look dirty as some nude colours can. Seems creamy and will probably be a go to on hot summer days when you don't want to sweat off your make up. Maybe next time i'll go for a bolder colour.

March 25, 2014

I have Plum, which is a pretty appealing berry colour. It applies smoothly and is quite moisturizing, but I hate the smell! It's quite strongly scented and quite plasticky. I still think this product is great value though.

January 31, 2014

This lip gloss/lipstick is great for the price. I find that it is easy to apply, stays reasonably well, and has a hint of an apple taste. I bought the caramel, and really like that it is not too dark...just gives the lips some color without screaming "I have my lipstick on". You will need to re-apply more often than with the more expensive brands, but it is a pleasant experience, so worth it!

October 29, 2013

I love this product. I was lucky enough to try this product for free and I really liked how it felt on my lips. The color I received was a little too dark so I purchased another one. Both of them smell nice and have a nice apple taste on my lips. The only downfall, like a lot of other lip balms is eventually it does start to feel slightly dry on my lips, but the color lasts and it's a pretty decent price(seems to be in the 2-2.75 range, depending on where you shop)

September 27, 2013

I am loving this product. Makes my lips feel extremely soft and doing it without a greasy feel or an crazy colour. Caramel apple is what I tried and the soft tone is barely noticeable but leaves a great soft gloss and feeling. Would def recommend

September 03, 2013

I tried this for fun and loved the feel, smell and quality so much that I have purchased 3 more in other shades and keep them all over the house. I love this product and its fun to use because of the little apple in the middle