NYC New York Color Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #353 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 12, 2016

I bought a couple of these at Walmarts a few weeks ago. The price is great, I think I paid $3.96 each. I was using the Rimmel eyeliner but they discontinued the colour I like. I am so glad I found this eyeliner, I love them. They glide on,.no pulling your eyes and the colour stays put. These brand is excellent, you do not have to pay a lot for a good eyeliner.

February 22, 2016

Love NYC eyeliner in white! I use this to line the very corners of my eyes and it works perfectly and makes them pop! Such a great find for an amazing price. Not sure if this would work as well to line my eyelids as the product is rather, squishy. I could see it smudging as an eyeliner.

February 22, 2015

Hands down the best you can get for the cheapest price. It's usually $0.99 for a really long pencil of a creamy, easy to apply eyeliner. I normally wear black eyeliner. I hate when pencil eyeliner is hard to apply, like you have to press down hard onto your skin just to get anything out, but with this product, that is definitely not the case. Highly would recommend :)

July 12, 2014

Though I barely wear make up anymore. This was one the eye liners I liked using. I had a few colors. It did it's job as an eye liner and worked well. Pretty cheap price. Over all good product.

What do you think, have you tried it?

June 16, 2014

cheap and works amazing! why go expensive whenthis amazing product exists?

March 07, 2014

I have tried both the pencil and liquid liners. I prefer the pencil eyeliner, as it is creamy and gives pretty good color for a very good price. I have also found the pencil eyeliner to last longer than the liquid one which flakes off. The liquid one dries completely matte, but bleeds when wet, and smudges when you try to correct it with a q-tip. The pencil one can be smudged out, and can be used lightly for the brows.

January 16, 2014

easy 2 use good colors worth the price you pay for them

September 24, 2013

just love using this product the price is excellent and great product give this 11 out of 10