NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Do you want fast, fun, fabulously well defined eyes? There's no way you can miss with NYC liquid eyeliner. Light touches of the wand for fine lines...
heavyweight for dramatic lines. Long lasting colour glides on, and the narrow brush allows for precise application.

August 04, 2016

This eyeliner is one of the best eyeliners I've tried. I love how pigmented it is and how long it lasts. The only down side to this eyeliner is that the brush that comes with the tube isn't the best other than that it's a great eyeliner.

March 09, 2016

I have used this eyeliner faithfully since I was 14 years old. I have not been able to find another liner with a brush as thin and as flexible as this one. It applies the perfect cat eye everytime. Most women probably don't wear eyeliner for 14 hours so my case is rare but I find after the tenth it starts to transfer to the top lid that's my only complaint

February 24, 2016

I really like this liquid eyeliner from NYC! It lasts forever and it applies very nicely. I find I need a damp q-tip to clean it up a bit under my eyes, but this is defintely one of my favourite eyeliners. It is pretty inexpensive compared to other products out there.

February 12, 2016

It went on with ease and lasts good. Its cheaper than most and I will buy again. I was able to sleep and wake up and it still was on. I like this product

February 05, 2016

I love this product ! It is very inexpensive yet it works so well ! The brunch tip is very fine making it easy to create thin lines and it is very easy to control. It is pretty pigmented as well and I have not noticed any cracking or flaking.

January 06, 2016

You can't go wrong with the price and it works really well. This is the only liquid eyeliner I buy.

January 06, 2016

As everyone here, the product is amazing! The problem is if you apply too much its SO HARD to get rid of the excess product without some of the eyeliner going into your eye. (Welp, there goes all your makeup).But, 5/5 recommend - make sure to get the pure black not the pearl black for a matte finish!

Cheers xox

March 31, 2015

I was sick of paying upwards of $30 for liquid eyeliner. I bought this on impulse at my local drug store and holy wow was I ever impressed. I love the long brush and the fact that it dries matte. It is super easy to use and a $4.99 bottle lasts forEVER. I can't believe how much I was overpaying for something this simple.

October 30, 2014

love this liquid eyeliner. price is perfect and lasts a long time and the wand is easy to use.

August 21, 2014

This is the first eyeliner i've ever tried and it works even if my hand shakes. The price is great and on my oily lids it lasts for ages.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products