NYC Roll-On Lip Gloss
Good

NYC Roll-On Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

July 18, 2014

A well priced product that I will always have to my "to buy" list!

March 01, 2014

This is a good basic clear gloss. I love the watermelon smell, but it can get old after a while. It adds the perfect amount of shine. I prefer to use a lip brush with this, to keep it as sanitary as possible. I have gotten my hair stuck in this, and it does need to be reapplied, but for how much it costs, I think its a really good basic gloss.

November 03, 2013

I use to love this. Smell so tasty and look really glossy on the lips.

January 11, 2012

This is such a good deal for the price! You get a lot more product than most of the little plastic tube packages and its really effective. It gives a really great shine! Not to mention it also tastes and smells like strawberry :) My only complaint is the applicator, I feel like I'm contaminating the rest of the product sometimes. Especially if you use it over lipstick, the lipstick often comes off onto the roller ball. It is nonetheless one of my favorite glosses and I highly recommend it!

Updated On: March 23, 2012

After using this product for a while I have to say that I don't like it nearly as much as when I did when I first got it. I hardly ever use it now. To be fair, I rarely use lip glosses in general. You can't really apply it over anything because it rubs whatever you have underneath off. However, wearing it alone can be quite drying. When the shine and stickiness is gone, I usually have cracked lips left behind :(

May 13, 2010

This gloss is a staple for me.
I hate sticky glosses so this one is perfect. It has sort of an oily texture and a high shine. It smells and even tastes great and at a cost of approx $2.97 for something that lasts a long long time its well worth it.

Its the one on the right in the pic... (the one on the left sucks!)

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends