Nyc show time lip balm
Good

Nyc show time lip balm Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 784 in Lip Balm

September 01, 2016

This product is very affordable and comes in a variety of shades. I bought the shade Modern Coral. I wasn't expecting too much pigment from a tinted lip balm, especially because I choose a fairly pale shade, but it shows up very well. It goes on very smoothly and feels very moisturizing and buttery, like a really nice lip balm. My lips are very sensitive and normally rebel against most drugstore lip products, but this felt very comfortable and lightweight, and didn't burn or feel tight like some products do.

I always apply any lip colour to a smooth, exfoliated surface so as to avoid the product clinging to dry areas. However, I find that after several hours of wear, this always balls up in the centre of my lower lip, where I tend to experience dryness throughout the day. It's not a pretty look. I do like this product, but I guess it's not as moisturizing as it feels.

April 21, 2016

This is a new product in the show time line of NYC that caught my attention as soon as I saw it. I was disappointed that I can hardly find any reviews for this online because I was interested in seeing some swatches and just how good it was as a balm. On the website there's about 8 or so shades but in Walmart Canada, I've only ever seen 4 different shades of this tinted balm. They're under $2 and perform really well. The colour is sheer but starts to show up after just one swipe. The formula is moisturizing and sits comfortably on the lips. You can apply this without a mirror for a little pop of colour.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas