• NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara
  • NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara

NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara Reviews

Ranked #411 out of 802 in Mascara

February 12, 2016

I actually thought I'd hate this product. But I loved it! It works really well, I have really straight tiny eyelashes. Honestly It looks so bold and thick when I wear this mascara!!!!

November 20, 2015

This is was my go to mascara because it's affordable and doesn't run down my face when I go swimming. Its simple brush doesn't do much to your eye lash except for making them darker and a little more visible, great for daily wear to work. I wouldn't expect much in terms of dramatic eyes from this mascara it's basic and leaves you tempted to try a different mascara for a night time, glammed-up look.

July 09, 2014

I wanted to try a new mascara as I've been a faithful CoverGirl Lashblast user for years now. I'd heard great things about NYC mascaras, their formulas are gentle on your eyes, not tested on animals, and their products are super inexpensive! They have quite a few to choose from so I went with their waterproof option, NYC Show Time.

I loved everything about this mascara except the applicator wand. If I could replace their wand with a fatter one like CoverGirl uses for their Lashblast, I'd be in heaven. This mascara stays put all day, I never once had dark circles under my eyes! And unlike some waterproof mascaras, this one comes off easily with a few swipes of makeup remover. The price was dynamite too, I believe I paid around $4 with tax!

I'm still using my Lashblast, I just can't seem to get used to the NYC Show Time wand!

April 21, 2014

I was looking for a really good cheap mascara. I heard good things so I decided to try it. Let me say, I didn't like it at first because the mascara was a dryer formula that i wasnt used to but now I like it a lot.. Especially for the lower lashes since it is dryer it wont melt onto your lids.

kristina13 added a new review for