NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara Reviews

Ranked #610 out of 797 in Mascara

Lengthening 60% Longer Lashes Lift & stretch technology immediately stretches lashes up to 60%. DuoPlay complex with Panthenol & Vitamin E strengthens lashes while 3D AquaWeb system keeps them supple. Intense pigments for ultimately dark lashes.

• flake-proof
  • smudge-proof
  • suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • ophthalmologically tested

September 21, 2016

One of my go to mascaras because the price is out of this world. And I have bought $50 mascaras before... and this one is just as good but for $4. Amazing price for a perfectly great black mascara.

October 18, 2015

This mascara is good in a pinch but I would not recommend for daily use. The brush is short bristled and und tends to develop clumps. The mascara itself hardly lengthens your lashes and tends to dry out in the tube

July 23, 2015

Love it. My lashes are definitely longer. It doesn't clump. Good brush.

September 18, 2013

Doesn't add any length, volume, or anything.
    Instead it smudges and is a waste of money.

August 21, 2012

I originally bought this item because I needed just a cheap mascara that I could take along on a short trip that I was going on. It turned out that Ioved it! It lasts so long thats one of the things I love most about it. I found that I didn't need to reapply very often at all. I love this product soooo much.

April 02, 2012

I really like this mascara. It doesn't leave my lashes clumpy or brittle. It looks really natural and is sold at a lower price than other mascaras.

November 09, 2011

Love it! I buy mine from Family Dollar and haven't tried any other mascara! It really extends the look of your lashes. A great tip is to buy a eyelash curler, warm it up under your hair straightener and curl your lashes, then apply the mascara. Be careful and do not burn your eye lids or the plastic stopped in the curler! So don't leave it on long, just enough to heat it and curl your lashes! Also using the white mascara before applying mascara is a great way to extend your lashes, but not too much!

September 10, 2011

This product is great for an every day neutral eye. It lengths like it says it does, and you can't beat the price : )