NYC Smooth Skin BB creme
Good

NYC Smooth Skin BB creme Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 183 in BB Creams

March 26, 2016

This is a very lightweight foundation and kind of runny. It doesn't really do a very good job of covering anything up - all I really have to cover up are dark circles. It very lightly covers that up and I'd imagine it doesn't do a great job of covering up acne. The shimmer it has is not a look I love since I'm not a teen or in my early 20s anymore.

July 14, 2015

I didn't find the product very good!
I used to always use NYC's foundations and i found them pretty good, but they stopped making the color i used so i bought the BB creme instead... even though it was pretty cheap, it was not worth the money to me
It does not feel very nice on the face, and i have a lot of wrinkles around my eyes and it usually gets built up inside of the wrinkles, which isn't a nice look.
It also doesn't do what it claims to do, for me anyway, because it just seems to make my skin look worse.
The most it does for me is gives my skin a tint of color, but if i wanted that i would purchase a tinted moisturizer!
Do not recommend!