NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup Reviews

Ranked #429 out of 595 in Foundation

February 02, 2016

Isnt high brand or high quailty to many but for me this works perfect, it doesnt look like im wearing alot of makeup it doesnt make me feel gross. it is a pain to get out of the bottle, but with the new little spatula on the lid it makes it easy.

0.5/5

March 25, 2015

If you can get the product out of the container, have fun looking like an oily pumpkin cloud. Super thick and oily, waaaayyyy too orange, it's like stage makeup and it dries crusty. Bleh

March 14, 2015

Hands down my go-to liquid foundation. I will use no other! Its affordable and it does what its supposed to without the oily feeling! Highly recommend!

August 08, 2014

I absolutely hate this product. It does have an low price gor a foundation, but it is extremely heavy. It does provide the smooth skin look, but it also looks heavy and very thick. Doesn't look natural. I would not recommend this product.

June 01, 2014

Even the light color doesn't match my skin tone

November 05, 2012

For the price, you can't beat this stuff. I always go back to it after trying new foundations like Color Stay Whipped Creme or True Match Luminious. So easy to blend and looks natural. It is very thick and hard to get out of the bottle, so I usually use a Q-tip.

June 14, 2012

At about $5, you can't expect a miracle but what you get for those $5 is pretty good.

I wasn't expecting a lot but this foundation actually has a pretty nice finish. Not too cakey at all. It isn't very pigmented. I would say it is a med-sheer foundation. It does oxidize to a wear colour though. Much more pink than it appears at first. I also really wasn't a fan of the application. Its very thick and hard to even get out of bottle. It dried really fast too so it isn't great to blend but for $5, all in all, not too bad of a buy.

I don't think I will repurchase because I like the look and feel of my regular foundation more but I would recommend this one.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!