• N.Y.C. Sun 2 Sun Bronzer
Good

N.Y.C. Sun 2 Sun Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #239 out of 285 in Bronzer

February 05, 2016

I love using bronzer for a summer glow all year round! This is by far the best drugs store brand.

December 12, 2009

I bought this bronzer from Wal-mart because I heard great things about it from a guru on Youtube and I was looking for a matte bronzer regardless, so I caved and bought it. Now I know why she loves it so much! It is so smooth, and it's 100% matte with no shimmer whatsoever which is what I wanted. Most bronzers say that they are matte but they still have shimmer in it and I'm so glad that this product is true to it's word. It's easy to blend, and it is the most perfect colour. For the price you can't beat it and it looks like a high end expensive bronzer on but it isn't which is the greatest thing about it! It was $4! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for the perfect matte bronzer that just doesn't seem to exist. It's been found!

June 23, 2009

This is the only bronzer I will use. It's cheap and you can find it anywhere! It goes on smoothly and pretty even, and looks natural as long as you don't use too much!