Nylabone Dura Chew Bone Shaped Dog Toy

Nylabone Dura Chew Bone Shaped Dog Toy Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 291 in Pet Products

May 21, 2016

My dogs love these bones and they're not super expensive but the plastic ones suck because after my dog's been chewing on it for a while and it's full of bite marks, the plastic gets really sharp! Then I have to throw them away.

May 19, 2016

i bought these for my dog as a teething puppy and still buy them today as an adult dog. My dog loves to chew and these are a great alternative to rawhide treats, especially if you get the flavoured ones.

April 23, 2016

My dog LOVES these bones, especially the flavoured ones. They amuse him for long periods of time and last months. I like these products because of their durability. My dog is 120 pounds and a heavy chewer so it is difficult to find lasting toys/bones but Nylabones stand up to the challenge. While they are a tad costly, they are well worth it, especially considering how much money I've gone through trying to find toys and bones that will last for a heavy chewer.

January 16, 2016

My dog really enjoyed this at first and he is a very active chewer. I think as time went on maybe the flavor went out of it and he wasn't as interested. So for us it's a very safe chew toy for him and he loves it at first but it's not his top favorite.

May 08, 2015

I buy these bones for my two Boxers, they seem to enjoy playing with them and they last them a pretty long time so I can't complain! These two usually destroy anything in their path rather quickly when it comes to toys, but these have definitely held up!

April 17, 2015

Our big 13 year old outside baby loved these type of bones during her lifetime. I would buy them for her all the time and she would roll around in the grass like a kid with a new toy. Sadly she passed away a few years ago, but she loved this item.

April 17, 2015

My dog loves his nylabones. He has great looking teeth and good breath. I have several different ones and they are worth every penny. Not sure why he likes them so much though since they don't smell like food.

March 12, 2015

my dog loves these ! he just takes it everywhere he goes!

January 29, 2015

My dog got this toy for Christmas and she really enjoys playing with it. It keeps her busy and her teeth healthy. It's a long-lasting toy and thus far it's still in great shape and will probably be for a long time.