• NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette

NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #848 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette includes ten shades of eyeshadow in bold colour combinations. The shade selections are inspired by colours and fashions from the runway all over the world. With its highly pigmented, long lasting shadow formulations, the NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette comes with a sleek case, including a double ended sponge applicator. visit nyxcosmetics.com for more information.

July 25, 2016

What a great eye shadow palette at a great price! Comparable to much more high end shadow palletes. I will be purchasing another palette for sure in the future!

August 11, 2014

I have two palettes. One is a neutral and the other is a bright palette. All nyx eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and they are super blendable.

August 27, 2011

I love NYX Cosmetics and I only bought the palette for green eyes, but I just found that particular product to be average in terms of many things: color selection, pigmentation and how they blend. Maybe the other palettes are much prettier though, I would be willing to give another one with better colors a try.

July 04, 2011

The Runway Collection

Color palette: Bohemian Rhapsody

I bought this palette before I discovered the UD Naked Palette. I find this palette great because its very affordable compared to the UD Palette. The colors are a lil bit more powdery than UD but nothing a lil eye primer can't fix. Without primer, the sparkles fall out a bit but stay put with primer. For the price, this palette is a winner!