NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 248 in Eyebrow Care

September 24, 2016

The best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. Matches my eyebrow colour perfectly and is not too dark and/or bold which helps keep a natural look. Its easily blended and doesn't move or smudge all day. 100% would recommend.

June 29, 2016

Matches my color very well and is very easy to use, especially if you're new to the brow game. It glides easily and doesn't smudge but is easy to remove. Brows on fleek every time !!

April 20, 2016

This product worked great, went on nice, blended well into my hairs and skin, and lasted all day, the price was right, I would buy this again if I had the chance

February 17, 2016

love this! it is as every good as my Anastasia Beverly hills eyebrow pencil! I love the color and the formula, it just glides on! and it has great staying power! My eyebrows are still on at the end of the day! haha. I find that NYX is a great dupe to a lot of higer end products without the high end price. I love NYX.

February 04, 2016

Great product, easy to use and the brush is an added bonus! Can be a bit hard to find sometimes but otherwise a must buy.

November 23, 2015

I bought this in dark brown. I liked that it came with a decent eyebrow brush, so I thought I'd give it a try. It didn't seem to give much color though. It seemed very waxy, and hard to work with. I did not like this pencil...might as well try coloring my brows in with a crayola.

November 23, 2015

I used the Charcoal shade and its a great eyebrow pencil for those of us with black hair but don't want brown eyebrows.

1.5/5

August 27, 2015

eh not very natural and anyways they dont sell in canada any more so that sucks but ya its okkk but not my fav

May 26, 2015

Didnt see anything when I put it on. Not worth it.

August 06, 2014

The consistency of the product is what I enjoy the most. Unlike other pencils I have used NYX's product stayed on for the duration of my day and went on quite smoothly.