Nyx BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 200 in BB Creams

March 29, 2017

Good quality product, i read a review about it last year and i though i give it a try, i wasn't a big fan of bb creams but nyx is always different, love this product, i wear the shade light and i use it a lot in the summer since it doesn't feel heavy at all

October 22, 2016

This looks amazing on the skin, and it layers super well with concealer and other products. I wish the bottle was a bit bigger for the $15 that it is but I can't really complain the tube is pretty full. I completely recommend it.

May 10, 2016

I love NYX products for having high end quality but drug store prices. This is the best BB cream I've tried and it's a great price. Won't use anything else.

May 04, 2016

I really liked this bb cream but I can't wear it because I am too pale :( It makes your skin look amazing, but not like there is a ton of makeup on. It held up really well all day except for in my oily t zone. I really wish I could wear this! Maybe in the summer ;) Other than the very limited shade selection, I would recommend. I found it to be cheapest on Amazon if you have Prime.