NYX Bronzer Powder - Medium #2 Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 307 in Bronzer

A bronzer that will give you a warm sun-kissed look. For more information, go to http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/.

March 16, 2017

I have tried lots of make up before and usually spend a lot of money but I decided to give this one a try. It is a quarter of the price of any at high end beauty stores and it seems like it's good quality. I will definitely try other products by this brand.

August 12, 2016

Love this matte bronzing powder! Works just as well as any high end brand. It isn't too orange and blends out very easily. Not to mention the great price and size of the compact you get.

June 21, 2011

A great bronzer for the price. I initially bought this on the premise that it was a dupe for NARS Laguna bronzer. Overall I find it to be a good color that isn't too orangey and doesn't look dirty on my skin. I find the shimmer to be a bit chunky but I only noticed it in direct sunlight.
    I'm not much of a bronzer but since this one is huge I doubt I'll buy another one!