NYX Butter Gloss - E'Claire

NYX Butter Gloss - E'Claire Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 666 in Lip Gloss

May 09, 2016

This is the best gloss I have used in a long time! I used to be very loyal to the MAC glosses but was recently told to try NYX butter gloss and I'm so glad I did. E'Claire is very good for when you want a glossy nude lip. It goes well with every look and lasts long without that sticky feel you get with most glosses, while also adding moisture!

March 16, 2016

I don't usually use glosses because I find them to be a sticky mess, but I wanted to try NYX butter gloss for a change. I got a nice pink color. The color is really nice and applies evenly and smoothly. It feels nice and smooth and has an appealing light scent that doesn't dry out or stick to your lips. I will likely try another shade of this same product

March 14, 2016

Not only does this product look great but it smells and tastes great to. To me this is a benefit to any lip product because who wants to be tasting something nasty. I wore this gloss to my senior prom and although i did have to reapply throughout the night it looked great and wasn't a hassle. cute packaging and easy to bring along with you anywhere. I got the shade 'creme brûlée' by the way and I like it because its very neutral and natural but it does make a difference!

January 25, 2016

This product gave my lips incredible shine and lasted for a good amount of ours.

January 25, 2016

I have no complaints when it comes to these butter glosses. They are surprisingly pigmented for a lip gloss and extremely moisturizing.

July 15, 2015

I love the texture of this lip gloss and I really love the pigment of it also. Such a pretty colour.

July 15, 2015

I really do love this lip gloss. The colour is a beautiful pale pink, shiny but not glittery. Smells so good I want to eat it and feels really moisturising on the lips. It'd be nice if the colour lasted a little longer, but that isn't too big of a deal.

July 10, 2015

This has now been my staple gloss, I love that it is light pink, creamy and moisturizing.

July 07, 2015

This is my favourite pinky nude lipgloss. I love wearing it alone or layering it with lipstick. It smells so yummy too. The price is right! I would definitely repurchase this.

January 11, 2015

Nyx Butter Gloss is amazing! And I love it in this color! It smells like you can eat it, and is very glossy, yet not sticky and gross like some lip glosses. The shine is really pretty, and it's not super pigmented, but more sheer with a color tint, which I prefer. I definitely recommend this product and will purchase it again!