NYX Butter Gloss Merengue
Good

NYX Butter Gloss Merengue Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 697 in Lip Gloss

February 28, 2017

I tried this lip gloss after a local beauty blogger reviewed it on her site along with other affordable drug store makeup and I LOVE it! I wish I would have discovered it sooner! It is by far my favourite affordable lip gloss. It provides that shine but with a good pigment of the colour. It does have a bit of a stinky consistency when applied but I don't mind because it looks amazing!

February 08, 2016

I am seriously surprised this product isn't on here yet! It is splendid. NYX butter glosses in general are amazing, but this color is so beautiful. I think everyone needs this in their collection and you cannot go wrong seeing as how NYX prices everything incredibly affordable.
    The texture of the gloss is in the name. It goes on like BUTTER. Saying that now sounds pretty gross, but I think any makeup lover would get the idea. These glosses go on really pigmented, but I tend to layer them over a lipstick for extra lasting power. This particular has been my favorite because it has a lilac pink tone to it, which I love because its a touch different than just pink lips and very flattering.
    I have two other butter glosses in the shades Cupcake and Maple Blondie which are equally as good but I just adore Merengue.