NYX Butter Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 783 in Lip Balm

June 28, 2016

This lip balm have beautiful color i bought it in nude color and i like it ! It's not sticky and it stay well on my lip. The only thing it's not very hydrating lile it's supposed to be

April 22, 2016

So Smooth and rich feeling. Definitely helps in moisturizing my lips. I love the smoothness of it. Smells great. It's just really sticky once its applied. I do like the applicator though. and colour is natural looking to me.

March 25, 2016

It feels great, and it has a lot of good color options. It not only feels great on the lips it also looks great too. It's perfect for dry lips and great to wear daily.

June 30, 2015

I received the shade Marshmallow in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and had forgotten about it until recently. It's a really nice nude colour that is very opaque. It has a very sweet scent to it but it doesn't have much taste on the lips, which is a good thing in my opinion. The staying power is great, rivals some actual lipsticks I have.

June 15, 2015

I thought this balm was great smooth application creamy texture leaves lips feeling soft and hydrated with also adding a splash of color also has a wonderful scent lots of positive points packed into one awesome little product.

June 11, 2015

This is a nice tinted lip balm, it has good colour payoff and moisturizes the lips.

June 02, 2015

I personally dislike this product. It leaves a coating on my lips that makes my lips look dry.

April 26, 2015

I love my chapstick! Unfortunately tge colour i picked was not what i thought it would be but the formula was amazing. It didn't get sticky as some chapsticks tend to do but instead stayed smooth and creamy. I liked how long thats feeling lingered and noticed when it finally wore away my lips were left much smoother in just one application. Next time I'll be buying a different shade burning will buy again!

March 12, 2015

I have tried various types of tinted lip balm over the years and always felt indifferent and disappointed with them. When I got NYX Butter Lip Balm, it blew me away! The product was so buttery smooth, smelled amazing and the tint of color is beyond my expectations. You have a wonderful color on your lips, which last a pretty good amount of time before you apply it again. Also leaves your lips silky smooth. It goes great with any look of the day. I highly recommend this product and plan on buying the rest of the colors!

March 12, 2015

I received this item in an Ipsy Glam Bag. I received this in the colour Marshmallow which is a nude / beige colour. It's not really a colour I would wear, but if it is your kind of shade it does apply and show up nicely, when I see a balm I always expect it to be more sheer. It's not sticky which I liked, definitely not too much like a gloss consistency, a perfect balm! I found it lasts as long as your typical balm. I will definitely buy this again in the future but in a different shade.