I bought the shades: Licorice and Hunk. I started off by loving these due to the fact that they're so pigmented and soft on the lips. However, they transfer A LOT and once you eat something, you're left with just the outline of your lipstick. If you don't mind reapplying, this lipstick will work for you (maybe the lighter shades are better?)
i absoulutely recommend NYX- butter Lipstick's unique texture seems to melt and moisturize perfectly on my lips. So soft and creamy and super pigmented, definitly want so many more.
This review is for: NYX - Butter Lipstick in Pops Explosif
If you wish to purchase it, here is the link: www.nyxcosmetics.ca
Now to the review:
NYX is generally a great brand. I love the trendy colours and the huge variety of shades and products they carry. I honestly LOVE the Butter Lipstick line, especially this shade called "Pops Explosif". Here are the pros and cons:
- VERY soft, kinda like velvet.
- Creamy and rich colour.
- Glossy, but not too much.
- The price is great! ($6.00)
- The Pops Explosif shade is beautiful. when you first look at it you don't think it would look good, in fact it looks too dark but once you put it on it's just a beautiful shade that reminds me of vintage pink (see pic for reference)
- The packaging is a bit strange, a bit fragile I would say and I'm always scared that the plastic will crack if it falls off.
- The product tends to get smeared on the tube (the opening part where the product comes out).
- This is more of a suggestion, but I kinda wish it had some smell or flavour :)
- It doesn't last that long :/
General Impressions: There's really not many complains about this product :D I love it! and you should try it too! ;)
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.