NYX CC Cream

NYX CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 59 in CC Creams

August 26, 2016

I have the lavender coloured one in the light/medium shade. If you're looking for a very light coverage colour-correcting cream, then this will fit the bill! If, however, you are looking for a foundation replacement and want fuller coverage, then this may not be enough. You can definitely see your skin underneath and some redness still shows through for me, but it gives a nice, natural look overall. It's a bit thicker than I would prefer and my skin feels a bit tacky afterwards.

August 26, 2016

J'utilise depuis quelques semaines le correcteur pour uniformiser. Je l'aime beaucoup. Il égalise mon teint, n'assèche pas la peau et s'étend très bien sur le visage puisqu'il est crémeux. Le seul côté négatif, c'est qu'il faut absolument utiliser une poudre après son application, sinon notre peau reste un peu orange.

February 24, 2016

I've only used the colour correcting green cream, but I love it so much I'm probably going to buy the others too! I usually don't like Nyx foundation formulas, but this one is absolutely perfect. It's creamy and doesn't dry out my skin, and it totally works out the redness in my face. It stays put all day and makes my skin feel great. It makes my skin look a little green at first, but it fades away to perfectly match my face. My new favourite!!!

December 17, 2015

There were only 3 different options to chose from. I chose the redness correcting one, then you had the option of only two shades, medium dark and medium light. It works great it covers all my redness, but the light is still too dark for my skin. It would be better if they had more shades to choose from (the reason shade matters is because it goes on green and then changes to skin color)