Nyx Concealer in a Jar Reviews

Ranked #232 out of 389 in Concealer

Super concentrated lightweight concealer. Provides medium to heavy coverage. Natural finish never looks caked-on or clumpy.

September 02, 2016

i got this for 4.74 on amazon and i am sooo happy its so close to benifits erase paste and a fraction of the cost!! its very creamy and its a small bit but lasts a long time

February 05, 2016

I really like this product ! It is so inexpensive yet so pigmented ! It can last a good amount of time if it is set properly . The only issue I have come across is that it settles into fine lines of it has not been set properly of if too much as been applied since it is very thick and creamy.

September 25, 2015

Hoped this product would be like the NYX HD concealer, they are not quite the same but it is still effective. For the price of the product I was impressed, but at the end of the day this separated and slid around on my face.

June 11, 2015

I got this concealer in yellow to help colour correct my dark circles and it works amazingly. It doesn't crease and lasts all day.

May 26, 2015

Works good, when out of the jar it isn't that creamy. It is sort of hard to apply since it can dry out really quick. I find that the colours are too orange aswell. But nontheless works well does the job of concealing.

May 25, 2015

I had high hopes for this product and had heard a few good things about it, and finally saw it at Rexall last week. The pigmentation is good, but as soon as you tap it in the coverage dissipates and is gone. I also noticed it settles into the fine lines and delicate texture of the immediate eye area.

May 18, 2014

I bought this concealer with the intention of brightening under my eyes. Although the coverage is amazing, it tends to crease a lot. I do love it for covering my blemishes though.

February 28, 2014

I have light skin and after buying this concealer it the lightest shade it matched my skin perfectly. It is a very creamy product and easily blendable. Not only did it work for covering blemishes, it also did an amazing job at covering my awful dark under eyes. This product lasted for a generous period of time, more than three months with everyday use regardless of the jar size. The only thing I disliked about this product was that it was a light to medium coverage so it didn;t work as well as I would have liked on the really bad blemishes. Overall this product was great, worth the price, and I would definitely buy it again.

July 17, 2013

This is a great little concealer!
I mostly only use it for under my eyes as it doesn't really have the best formula for blemishes. It's thin, yet creamy and it applies nicely with a brush. The coverage is light-medium and looks really natural- it doesn't get cakey and it melds onto skin (ie. it doesn't just sit on skin and look like you've concealed something.) As much as I like this concealer, I find that because it's creamy it does settle into fine lines under eyes, so it needs to be set well with powder. Once set it wears pretty well throughout the day.

October 03, 2012

I purchased this product and I really did like it, I feel like it did cover very well. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it does crease under you eye a lot, so you deff have to set this with a powder after to avoid it from moving.