NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick
Good

NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 1019 in Lipstick

February 20, 2016

I have 3 of these lippies and they are wonderful! They offer a nice creamy, long-lasting lip colour. The shades they carry are gorgeous. Non-drying, moisture rich.

January 12, 2016

I love the variety of colours and the quality of the product! There is a colour for everyone and the price point is affordable for anyone too! I highly recommend it because it feels great (moisturizing) and lasts all day!

July 03, 2015

I wasn't overly impressed with this lipstick .It is not long lasting. It has a weird plastic smell to it. I didn't find it that pigmented. I own two colors.

April 05, 2015

I love everything about NYX butter lipsticks.
so smooth, and so many colors to chose from!

March 18, 2015

This lipstick is great. It glides on so smooth and leaves my lips moisturized. It comes in a lot of great colors also.

March 12, 2015

This review is for the shade "Little Susie". I'm not usually a lipstick kind of girl, but was surprised to find that I actually liked this product. It is very soft and moisturises the lips as well. I would definitely consider purchasing this product again.