NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

You’ll be tempted to amass your own sensational color library of our richly pigmented eye shadows. Choose from over 160 individual NYX Single Eye Shadow shades in shimmer, sheer, glitter, frosty, metallic or matte. Our pressed mineral eye shadows pack a color punch, are easy to blend and last for many hours. For more information, please visit http://www.nyxcosmetics.com.

Please list the shade name in which you are reviewing on.

September 07, 2016

I am in love with all of NYX products but the eye shadows are my favorite. They are not chalky, very pigmented, and go on effortlessly. They also blend very well.

July 07, 2016

I own NYX eyeshadow singles in Sin, Happy Hour, and Lace. There is a bit of glitter fallout with Sin but it's not much of an issue and it's totally worth it for the color payoff. NYX is a great brand and their eyeshadow color selection is fantastic. Also, cruelty-free! :)

June 28, 2016

There are so many choices in the colours, which is what I love the most. I have a huge collection of these and am a big fan of NYC makeup. This goes on well, blends well with a brush or finger, the container is a good size and the colours are on trend. It is also a bargain compared to high street and designer brands, a fraction of the cost and yet very comparable quality wise. It lasts all day and come in a huge array of colours and finishes from metallic to softer muted shades.

June 07, 2016

I love this eye shadow. The colour really stands out and lasts all day! There's no smudging or creasing. I would definitely buy this again in other colours.

June 07, 2016

I try this eye shadow while staying with a girl friend I forgot my makeup. She told me to try the pink that's my normal day eye shadow it is lovely sift shadow that stays all day . I have now been using it for over 8 years and Luke it as much as I did the day I tried it. And I also have many other colours that I have bought and they are great too!! The price is perfect for any any income and definitely worth it

June 06, 2016

I love using NYX eyeshadows! I stumbled upon them almost a decade ago and they are still part of my faves I cycle through. They come in a ton of colors from bright funky (which are my faves) to the not so funky. Great price. Works great wet or dry, so if you love using your shadow as a liner too these are awesome.

June 06, 2016

Have a few. Great cheap price. Very pigmented! easy to store and bring around. Definitely love how creamy and nice the quality of these eyeshadows are. NYX will never disappoint me ! love !

June 06, 2016

This is a very affordable eye shadow. Love that it comes in a variety of shades. They also blend well with other shades of eye shadow. I love nyx products.

May 05, 2016

I love these single eye shadow pots. They come in so many unique colors and they are not hard on the bank. You can grab a few colors to try without worrying about the cost.

March 09, 2016

I use the white NYX Eyeshadow in the corners of my eyes to make me look more awake and I love it. It is a beautiful solid white shade with no shimmer (which is hard to find) My only complaint is that you need a little more product then I feel like you should in order to obtain the desired effect. But the price is right which makes up for it!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products