Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie

Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 1134 in Lipstick

March 05, 2017

I've only tried one of these so far, and that is Bedtime Flirt. But I LOVE the formula. The applicator is doe foot, like I like. The application was so smooth and not patchy at all ! And you can't beat the price. I will definitely be trying more of these in the future

March 01, 2017

J'aime tellement ces lipstick lingerie de NYX. Ils rendent les lèvres douce et soyeuse tout en les laissant matte. Il n'assèche pas les lèvres et se démaquille très bien. Leur prix sont très abordable et se trouve facilement dans les magasins de grande surfaces.

March 01, 2017

I have this liquid lipstick in many shades and LOVE it. It goes on smooth and glossy and dries matte. There are so many beautiful colours to try. I usually take a few and mix them on top of each other. I am also impressed with the length of time it lasts on my lips! It's a little pricey but totally worth it I think.

February 06, 2017

I currently have the shade "Teddy" in this line, and I absolutely LOVE it ! I was skeptical at first to try it, because a)its kind of pricey for me considering I don't wear makeup often, and b) I haven't really had good experiences with matte lip sticks. But from the moment I put it on, I was sold ! The color glides on smoothly and I didn't need to apply many coats to get the coverage I wanted. It also didn't overly dry out my lips as other matte lipsticks had in the past. I have dry chapped lips to begin with, and it didn't really show through the lipstick, which is important to me. Also, this is not hard to remove like other brands I've tried. Long lasting too, and doesn't really transfer to other surfaces like some lipsticks do.

Definitely my new "go-to" lip color, and will most definitely be investing in other colors in this line.

September 07, 2016

A new upgrade to their Liquid Suede line, Lip Lingerie is a line of nude liquid-matte lipsticks. The applicator is a standard for foot, for easy control and smooth application. The product goes on well, with near total opaqueness in one swipe. As with their other liquid matte finishes, it does dry, but I found the final product to be almost powdery soft. Wear was around 4-5hrs with eating and drinking.

I currently own Beauty Mark, a rich 90s feeling chocolate colour, and will be purchasing more colours in this line very soon!