Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie

Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 1081 in Lipstick

February 06, 2017

I currently have the shade "Teddy" in this line, and I absolutely LOVE it ! I was skeptical at first to try it, because a)its kind of pricey for me considering I don't wear makeup often, and b) I haven't really had good experiences with matte lip sticks. But from the moment I put it on, I was sold ! The color glides on smoothly and I didn't need to apply many coats to get the coverage I wanted. It also didn't overly dry out my lips as other matte lipsticks had in the past. I have dry chapped lips to begin with, and it didn't really show through the lipstick, which is important to me. Also, this is not hard to remove like other brands I've tried. Long lasting too, and doesn't really transfer to other surfaces like some lipsticks do.

Definitely my new "go-to" lip color, and will most definitely be investing in other colors in this line.

September 07, 2016

A new upgrade to their Liquid Suede line, Lip Lingerie is a line of nude liquid-matte lipsticks. The applicator is a standard for foot, for easy control and smooth application. The product goes on well, with near total opaqueness in one swipe. As with their other liquid matte finishes, it does dry, but I found the final product to be almost powdery soft. Wear was around 4-5hrs with eating and drinking.

I currently own Beauty Mark, a rich 90s feeling chocolate colour, and will be purchasing more colours in this line very soon!